If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The fresh berries, peaches, and mango-peach jam impart that perfect sweetness, while the red onions, greens and poppy seeds, add a satisfying crunch to this salad. The creamy dressing has layers of complexity that go so well. This salad is both satisfying and healthy. —Bohdanna
Creamy Poppy Seed Mango-Peach Mayo Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup vanilla yogurt, greek
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup, adjust to taste
- 6 tablespoons mango-peach jam (or your favorite jam)
- 4 tablespoons poppy seeds, dried
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar (or fruit vinegar)
Peach 'n Berries, Red Onion, Feta Greens
- 10 cups spring salad mix, or your favorite greens
- 2 pieces fresh peaches, sliced into thin wedge- slices
- 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries, organic preferred
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, organic
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 pieces red onions, thinly sliced into ringlets
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Adjust maple syrup and jam to taste, if necessary. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Gently blend into the greens, the dressing until salad is well coated.
- Place salad on decorate plate and garnish with fresh slices of peaches, berries and a dollop of the dressing in the middle.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.