If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, easy & fresh. Goes perfect as a side for sushi or grilled fresh. Also perfect for those hot summer days. - we eat. happy.
For the salad
- 4 pickling cucumbers, sliced in halved then on a diagnol
- 1 cup fresh edamame
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
for the dressing
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mirin or white wine
- 1 agave syrup
- cracked pepper
- Whisk the dressing ingredients, then toss with the rest. Enjoy cold!