Author Notes: A no-guilt version of one of my favorite bar snacks! (Even if you eat the entire bowl ...and all the dipping sauce!) - HeartBellyAndSoul
- 2 Zucchini (large)
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Coriander (ground)
- 1/2 cup Milk
Garlic-y Dill Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 2 Green Onions (scallions)
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Dill (fresh or freeze-dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Heat oven to 425. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Clean the Zucchini well, and slice into 1/4 inch slices. (don't peel.)
- Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and seasoning in a small bowl. Pour the milk into a second small bowl.
- Dip the zucchini first into the milk, and then into the breadcrumb mixture, and place onto pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then flip and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- For Dip: Chop the 3 gloves of garlic into a fine dice. Slice the green onion into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, garlic, onion, spices and lemon juice. Serve with the Zucchini Chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pub Food