If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like all manner of gazpacho, and wanted to make my own version that would use my farmer's market stuff already in the fridge, and avoid bell peppers, which I detest. I like to add some yogurt, which I suppose makes this something other than gazpacho, to give it a little tang, and body. —Jestei
Makes 4 cups
- 4 Medium Tomatoes, cored
- 3 Persian cucumbers peeled and sliced
- 1 small garlic clove crushed
- 1 piece of banana pepper, or any pepper you like, minced
- 1 handful cilantro
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt preferably fully fatted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon (or to taste) white wine vinegar
- some salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all your ingredients into blender or food processor and whirl until soup. You may vary yogurt for consistency and pepper, vinegar and salt to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours. When ready to eat, give it a good stir as there may be some separation. Taste and salt if needed. If you crave more spice, add a dash of Tabasco. Serve with good bread.
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.