If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my "off the wheat-en path" zucchini bread recipe. Usually during the summer months I am up to my ears in zucchini fresh from the garden, and this year has been no exception. So, I have been scouring the gluten free blogs for new recipes, and was inspired by glutenfreegoddess. I used a GF flour mix in lieu of a singular flour, as well as almond milk, which makes this version dairy free, GF and vegan to boot. - Cannelloni&Cayenne
Makes 1 loaf
- 1 cup grated zucchini, from 1 large zucchini
- 1 cup GF flour mix (I used white rice, brown rice, millet and sorghum flour)
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease loaf pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the GF flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk together the almond milk, canola oil, coconut milk, lemon juice, zest, vanilla, coconut sugar and chia seeds. Add to dry mixture, and beat to combine. Stir in grated zucchini (be sure to squeeze out moisture before adding.)
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake 45-55 minutes; when done, knife inserted into middle should come out clean. Bon appetit!
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls