If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes approximately 3 cups
- 24 ounces ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, more or less to taste
- juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- This sauce is better if made the day before and everything gets to meld and grow strong.
- Combine everything in a bowl and mix it well.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Egyptian Street Food at Home
Spend quality time with The Cairo Kitchen.
The Cairo Kitchen
Boost your Bagel
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Portable picnic snacks.