If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Say what you may about Emeril but the man knows Cajun food. This recipe is based on the one he provided in his and Marcelle Bienvenu's book Louisiana Real and Rustic. - thirschfeld
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons French whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Flat leaf parsley, minced
- juice of one lemon
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Place everything except the oil into a food processor. Pulse it a few times. Add the oil and pulse a few more times until the oil is blended in and you have a "rustic" but not to rustic, sauce. Don't process it until smooth.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns