If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lots of crunch and flavor...just a great, quick, healthy weeknight meal - JessicaBakes
- 2 cups edamame, shelled and cooked
- 2 jalepeno peppers, seeded and chopped finely
- 2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup mache
- 1/4 cup parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed, please!)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 small sheets seaweed, cut into thin strips
- Toss the edamame, jalepeno, bell pepper, mache, and parsley/cilantro together.
- Make the dressing: whisk the tahini, soy sauce, and oil together. Thin out with the water as desired. Add salt and pepper to taste, along with the lemon zest. Toss with the salad, then garnish with seaweed. Done!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs
Your Recipe Diploma
A menu master class for the college grad.
A master class in recipes.
Lettuce love vegetables.
Wine tasting takeaways.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.