Author Notes: Lots of crunch and flavor...just a great, quick, healthy weeknight meal - JessicaBakes
- 2 cups edamame, shelled and cooked
- 2 jalepeno peppers, seeded and chopped finely
- 2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup mache
- 1/4 cup parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed, please!)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 small sheets seaweed, cut into thin strips
- Toss the edamame, jalepeno, bell pepper, mache, and parsley/cilantro together.
- Make the dressing: whisk the tahini, soy sauce, and oil together. Thin out with the water as desired. Add salt and pepper to taste, along with the lemon zest. Toss with the salad, then garnish with seaweed. Done!