If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sandwich combines leftover roast turkey with creamy Brie, peppery arugula, tart cranberry sauce and nutty bread. The flavours complement one another and are a perfect way to use up the last of your Thanksgiving turkey. Serve with a glass of Pinot Noir for an easy evening meal. - menumaniac
Serves one sandwich
- 3/4 cup roast turkey, roughly shredded
- 3 or 4 slices of triple creme Brie
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce, preferably homemade
- 1/4 cup baby arugula or spinach
- 2 thick slices of walnut bread
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
- Lightly brush both sides of bread with olive oil.
- Place arugula on one slice of bread, top with turkey, brie and cranberry sauce. Add a little fresh ground pepper. Place the other piece of bread on top.
- Cook in a panini press for 3-4 minutes or in a non-stick frying pan pressing down with a spatula or heavy pan. (If using a frying pan, you will need to flip the sandwich after 2 minutes.)
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve with a glass of Pinot Noir.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Turkey Leftovers
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.