If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a Salad on a Stick. It was inspired by the Iowa State Fair. - Klg1982
- 1 Head of Iceberg lettuce
- 1 Chicken breast, cooked and cut
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1) Cook a Chicken breast to your specifications and slice into 1 inch pieces
- 2)Cut your vegetables into slices
- 3) Cut iceberg lettuce into cubes, like the photo.
- 4) Add your favorite salad vegetable if it is not listed above
- 5) Arrange all the items on kabob sticks
- 6) Serve with your favorite salad dressing
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Lettuce
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce