If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tomatoes are in season right now. We’ve been eating them non-stop because they taste so sweet and fruity. I love this time of year! - Food Fashion and Fun
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 leaves basil, chopped
- 8 pieces Garic Toast
- Cut tomatoes in half and place in bowl.
- Add vinegar and basil to tomatoes. Stir to combine.
- Place in fridge until ready to use.
- Prepare Garlic Toast. Recipe for Garlic Toast can be found at http://foodfashionandfun.com/2012/09/05/garlic-toast/
- Add tomato mixture to top of toast.
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.