If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect rainy day dinner. Comfort food made healthy. Filling and satisfying. You should definitely try it! —GoodFood
For the crust:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cups olive oil
- about ½ cups ice-cold water
For the filling:
- 1 small green zucchini
- 1 small yellow zucchini
- olive oil
- dried oregano
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly slice your zucchini and put the pieces in 1 layer on a table. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside till the liquid comes out from vegetables.
- Meanwhile prepare the crust. Preheat the oven to 190°C. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and stir it in with a fork until small pea-size balls form. Drizzle with water and continue to whisk until the flour absorbs it. Then knead the dough with your hands until it comes together in a ball. Oil a tart pan and transfer it to the pan forming a tart shell. Blind bake the crust for 20 min, then remove the weighs you used and toast for 10 min in the oven. When the crust is ready set it aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. With a paper towel remove the excess liquid that condensed on zucchini. Arrange the zucchini slices in the tart crust in a circular pattern, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with dried oregano and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake the tart for 30 min until the zucchini is cooked through. Bon Appétit!
Hummus Is Your Lunchtime Hero
From salads to sandwiches—expand your hummus horizons
Hummus is a lunchtime hero.
Just for the halibut.
A quesadilla, case closed.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.