Author Notes: The other day I skimmed something about esquites, a Mexican street food made with corn, and got the word stuck in my head. Only I pronounced it "ess-KWEETs" because I had never heard it pronounced. In any case, I HAD to HAVE it NOW but of course only had about half the ingredients. So I improvised. And it was good. - theminx
- 4 ears corn, cooked and still warm, kernels removed
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chile powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.