If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The other day I skimmed something about esquites, a Mexican street food made with corn, and got the word stuck in my head. Only I pronounced it "ess-KWEETs" because I had never heard it pronounced. In any case, I HAD to HAVE it NOW but of course only had about half the ingredients. So I improvised. And it was good. —theminx
- 4 ears corn, cooked and still warm, kernels removed
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chile powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
In a Pickle
Preserve to pack your pantry
Yes, be in a pickle.
You gotta ketchup.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
A 10-step guide to better cake.