Author Notes: It's Fall. And when it's fall, the only thing we can cook with is pumpkin, apples, and squashes.
My recommendation is to serve this dressing warm! - Skylor Powell
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 shallots
- 1 pinch italian herb spice
- In a blender, combine oil, vinegar and pumpkin.
- Pour into a pan over low medium heat.
- Chop your shallots and add to your pan.
- Cover and let cook for 4-5 minutes, not bringing the heat any higher to protect the olive oil.
- Remove from heat and add salt, italian herb and pepper.
- Pour over your favorite salad and enjoy!