If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's Fall. And when it's fall, the only thing we can cook with is pumpkin, apples, and squashes.
My recommendation is to serve this dressing warm! —Skylor Powell
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 shallots
- 1 pinch italian herb spice
- In a blender, combine oil, vinegar and pumpkin.
- Pour into a pan over low medium heat.
- Chop your shallots and add to your pan.
- Cover and let cook for 4-5 minutes, not bringing the heat any higher to protect the olive oil.
- Remove from heat and add salt, italian herb and pepper.
- Pour over your favorite salad and enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Condiments
Settling a Beer Rivalry
Danish greats put to the taste test
Settling a beer rivalry.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
A better basket.