If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a sandwich that was offered at a sandwich shop called The Sentinel, in San Francisco. The pepperoncini gives it a tang and lightens the mayo flavor. The dill is not overpowering and the celery adds a nice crunch and supporting flavor. Comes together in a snap. Serve as is or in a sandwich. Croissant, Dutch crunch, or any sturdy bread will work for the sandwich. —HalfPint
- 1 pound cooked shelled shrimp, like small salad shrimp
- 2/3 cup coarse chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt, pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. Add 1/4 tsp black pepper. Taste and add more salt, and/or black pepper, if need. Chill at least 1 hour
- Serve as a salad or in a sturdy roll.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.