If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am currently on a vegan cleanse and was feeling a little washed up over rice and bean bowls. So I thought, why not mix it up a bit, literally? I blended the black beans, added a little garbanzo flour and solid green beans. This is what came out! - Skylor Powell
3 Bean Basil Burgers
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 tablespoon garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion (minced)
- 10 green beans, ends chopped off (chopped small)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 8-10 basil leaves
- 3 pinches lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (heaping)
- Put your beans in a blender and blend on low, so that they are lightly mashed.
- Combine them in a bowl with your garbanzo bean flour, set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat, saute your minced onion chopped green beans for 10 minutes in coconut oil.
- Chop your basil very finely.
- Mix all the of the ingredients in with your black beans and garbanzo flour.
- There should still be oil in your pan from sauteing the onions and green beans. If not, put a tsp in a pan over medium heat.
- Meld the bean bean mixture with your hand into patties.
- Cook on each side for about 6-7 minutes over medium to medium high.
- Serve over rice with a heaping teaspoon of the Garlic & Cumin Dip.
Nutty Garlic & Cumin Dip
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- plenty of salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a pan over medium heat, saute your garlic with coconut oil for 4 minutes.
- put in a blender with all of the other ingredients.
- blend until smooth.
- Serve over your burgers.
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
We're woven this backpack.