Author Notes: Blogging goddess and most generous person in the world, Dorothy Reinhold of Shockinglydelicous.com posted a picture (that I'm sure will appear on her blog in the next nano second) of a delectable looking grape flatbread. So my inspiration for this recipe is from that picture. - Judy at Two Broads Abroad
Makes one 8" x 14" flat bread
- 1/2 Package of Trader Joe's pizza dough
- 4-5 ounces Goat cheese
- 3 Fist sized bunches of grapes of different colors sliced in half
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Cut pizza dough in half on floured surface. Wrap and store remainder for another flatbread.
- Place dough on floured surface and stretch until it is a rectangle of approximately 8"x14". the middle will be thin.
- Place teaspoons sized dollops of goat cheese on the dough. Place grape halves on the dough. Sprinkle sliced garlic on dough.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Just a quick zigzag.
- Bake in a preheated 500 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with sea salt and cut into serving slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes