If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pieces bacon, sliced into 1/4" strips
- 1/2 lime
- 3 tablespoons whole milk yogurt
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup cooked wheat berries
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1 hand full arugula
- Cook the bacon until crispy, then set aside. While it's cooking, juice the lime into a small jar. Add the salt and pepper, yogurt, and chopped mint, and stir well. When the bacon is done cooking, pour about two tablespoons of the accumulated fat into the yogurt mixture and stir well.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and toss with the dressing.
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Off to market.