If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We love green juices and smoothies but buying them at juice bars can get pricey! Luckily they’re easy to make at home. This one is made special (and sweet!) with lucuma powder made from a South American fruit. An awesome super food, it’s got beta-carotene and iron too! —Weird & Ravenous
- 6 stalks Lacinato kale (or any type of kale), stems discarded
- 1/2 green apple, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 teaspoons lucuma powder
- Get the shake started by blending the kale, apple and coconut water and water together.
- Add the frozen banana and the lucuma powder. Blend until super smooth and enjoy!
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.