Author Notes: This soup tastes wonderful either chilled or warm and can easily be adapted to any season you like. - Anna Hezel
- 4 shallots, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces frozen petite peas
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup whole milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Saute shallots until translucent.
- Add frozen peas, and stir to defrost and lightly cook. Add broth, milk, and tarragon and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Process with an immersion blender and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve either hot or chilled, garnished with fresh tarragon leaves.