If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This soup tastes wonderful either chilled or warm and can easily be adapted to any season you like. —Anna Hezel
- 4 shallots, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces frozen petite peas
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup whole milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Saute shallots until translucent.
- Add frozen peas, and stir to defrost and lightly cook. Add broth, milk, and tarragon and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Process with an immersion blender and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve either hot or chilled, garnished with fresh tarragon leaves.
All Tied Up
The 4 knots you should know
The knots you should know.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
This week's #happylist.
Have a ball (jar).