If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious, healthy raw vegan chili that can be warmed gently on the stove top or in the dehydrator. A great hearty raw recipe for fall and winter. —Rawmazing
- 1 cup lentils, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 cup diced onion
- 4 carrots, diced
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Nama Shoyu or other soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons raw agave nectar
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 dates
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- pinch Himalayan salt
- In a large bowl stir together: lentils, onions, carrots and mushrooms. Set aside
- Make the marinade by whisking together 1/4 cup olive oil, nama shoyu and agave. Pour over veggie mixture and let sit for 1 hour.
- Combine remaining ingredients in high-speed blender. Pour over marinated veggies and stir together
- Add Himalayan salt to taste.
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.