If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The idea to melt the butter and then stir in the maple syrup and cinnamon was given to me by Kristen Miglore -- I may never make cinnamon toast any other way. - Merrill Stubbs
Makes 4 slices of toast
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- 4 slice toast
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat (you can also use the microwave).
- Stir in the maple syrup, cinnamon and salt and brush each slice of toast with some of the butter. Serve while still warm.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
What's In, What's Out
What we're obsessed with, and what we're not.
What's in, what's out.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Wedding registry must haves.