If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamed sauteed leeks with cream and creme fraiche tastes great together with salmon fillets. I also serve this with boiled new baby potatoes. —myfoodpassion
- 2 medium leeks
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 cup double cream
- + 2 tablespoons double cream
- 1-2 tablespoons Creme fraiche or greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Seasalt and pepper to taste
- Wash the leeks then finely slice them. You can use both the white and green part. Melt the butter in a small pan on medium heat. Gently cook the leaks for 5 min. Add the double cream and lemon juice. Simmer gently for about 10 min for the cream to thicken. Spoon in the creme fraiche/greek yoghurt and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon fillets to your liking. Serve with creamed leeks and boiled baby new potatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.