If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great when served with Duck toped with a black currant sauce —joannE.
- 24 ounces Milk
- 16 ounces Chicken Stock
- 8 ounces Polenta
- 2 ounces Butter
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 8 ounces Gorgonzola
- Bring Milk, Stock, Butter and Salt to a boil in a large Saucepan
- Whisk in polenta and continue to stirring until the polenta begins to thicken
- Cover and reduce heat
- Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add Gorgonzola and stir until completely incorporated
- Season with Salt & White Pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Polenta Recipe
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.