If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my go to recipe to make for people who don't like couscous, I call it the couscous hater-converter! —cdngoodmeat
Serves 4 people
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 1/4 cups water, boiling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pistachios, crushed
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 2 tablespoons za'tar
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine dried couscous, olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bring water to a boil in a kettle or pot. Pour over couscous. Cover with cling film or lid and let steam for 5 minutes, then remove cling film or lid and fluff up with a fork.
- Add in pomegranate seeds, pistachios, cranberries and za'tar. Serve warm
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.