Author Notes: This is my go to recipe to make for people who don't like couscous, I call it the couscous hater-converter! - cdngoodmeat
Serves 4 people
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 1/4 cup water, boiling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pistachios, crushed
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 2 tablespoons za'tar
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine dried couscous, olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bring water to a boil in a kettle or pot. Pour over couscous. Cover with cling film or lid and let steam for 5 minutes, then remove cling film or lid and fluff up with a fork.
- Add in pomegranate seeds, pistachios, cranberries and za'tar. Serve warm
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates