If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy side dish to brighten a winter's day or holiday table. - Judy at Two Broads Abroad
Makes a bowl full
- 4 ears of corn with kernels off the cob
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 medium sized red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Container of cleaned pomegranate seeds or 1 whole pomegranate deseeded
- Heat a large saute pan. Heat it a bit more.
- Add corn. Let it sit on the hot pan a bit. You want it to caramelize a bit (not burn). Stir.
- Add water. Bring to boil stir.
- Add chopped garlic and onion. Reduce heat of pan to medium and cook for 3-5 minutes until garlic and onions are soft. Season with salt and pepper
- Place cooked corn in bowl.
- Add pomegranate seeds. Toss
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.