Author Notes: Quick and easy side dish to brighten a winter's day or holiday table. - Judy at Two Broads Abroad
Makes a bowl full
- 4 ears of corn with kernels off the cob
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 medium sized red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Container of cleaned pomegranate seeds or 1 whole pomegranate deseeded
- Heat a large saute pan. Heat it a bit more.
- Add corn. Let it sit on the hot pan a bit. You want it to caramelize a bit (not burn). Stir.
- Add water. Bring to boil stir.
- Add chopped garlic and onion. Reduce heat of pan to medium and cook for 3-5 minutes until garlic and onions are soft. Season with salt and pepper
- Place cooked corn in bowl.
- Add pomegranate seeds. Toss
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates