If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A DIY hot sauce you can make from the bottles and cans in your pantry all year round, with just one step. It also makes a great last minute edible gift, and will keep for up to 6 months in the fridge. Recipe adapted very slightly from Rich Torrisi and Mario Carbone, via New York Magazine. - Genius Recipes
Makes 2 cups
- 4 ounces B&G hot cherry peppers (or other pickled hot peppers), stemmed
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers
- 2 ounces crushed tomato
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chile flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and mix until slightly smooth.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!