Author Notes: What brandy, rum, sugar and milk do when they get together. This is a new take on a very, very old drink. - Erika Kotite
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1 ounce aged rum
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half or heavy cream
- Ground nutmeg
- Put sugar in a small bowl. Add water, stir until sugar is dissolved. Add rum and brandy.
- Combine milk and cream; place in shaker with some ice. Add rum mixture and shake well. Strain into an Irish Coffee glass. Sprinkle with nutmeg and enjoy.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!