If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What brandy, rum, sugar and milk do when they get together. This is a new take on a very, very old drink. —Erika Kotite
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1 ounce aged rum
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half or heavy cream
- Ground nutmeg
- Put sugar in a small bowl. Add water, stir until sugar is dissolved. Add rum and brandy.
- Combine milk and cream; place in shaker with some ice. Add rum mixture and shake well. Strain into an Irish Coffee glass. Sprinkle with nutmeg and enjoy.
Topics: Holiday Entertaining
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Forget Green Pesto
Here's why red is rad
Green pesto is so last summer.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Beet greens can't be beat.
Savor the season.