If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Timely (and easy!) recipe for champagne lovers everywhere. —Erika Kotite
- 1 sugar cube
- 3-5 dashes Angostura bitters
- 6 ounces champagne or sparkling wine
- lemon twist (for garnish)
- Sprinkle sugar cube with a few good splashes of Angostura bitters and place at the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill glass with champagne; garnish with lemon twist.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Made in Milwaukee
What to eat, see, and do (hint: there's a lot of beer)
Made in Milwaukee.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Churros: the free-form, fast donut.
The chicest apron around.