Author Notes: Simple recipe for a delicious free-form vegetable pie! - HollyBrussels
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1 bunch Leeks
- 1 Onion
- 3 ounces Goat cheese
- 1 Pie Crust
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 3 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- Sautee kale, leeks, onions (garlic optional) in a covered sauce pan on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Assemble sauteed vegetables into large mixing bowl. Fold in eggs and walnuts.
- Place pie crust flat onto a cookie sheet and pour the vegetable mixture in the middle of the crust so that there is 1-2 inches of dough that remains surrounding the vegetables.
- Arrange goat cheese in small bits around the edge of the mixture. Fold up extra 1-2 inches of pie crust to form the shape of the galette.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes- until the crust is golden brown and starting to flake. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Leeks