Author Notes: I know this is a little late after Turkey Day and all, but I recently made this for my wife's family for the holidays. It's a spin off of a version my mom used to make using Pepperidge farm's pre-seasoned stuffing mix. I think my fresh one is much better. - jsacks
- 2 loaves of potato bread
- 32 ounces chicken stock, I like low sodium
- 2 entire celery hearts
- 2 medium sized yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons Poultry seasoning
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium sized pan and saute onion and celery until soft, but not browned.
- Cube both loaves of bread and combine in a large bowl with onions, celery and chicken stock.
- Add salt, pepper and poultry seasoning to the moist mixture and mix again.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon mixture into muffin tins, filling each cup 3/4 full. This should make about 36 muffins, depending on the size of your tins
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until desired outside crispiness is obtained.