If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I know this is a little late after Turkey Day and all, but I recently made this for my wife's family for the holidays. It's a spin off of a version my mom used to make using Pepperidge farm's pre-seasoned stuffing mix. I think my fresh one is much better. —jsacks
- 2 loaves of potato bread
- 32 ounces chicken stock, I like low sodium
- 2 entire celery hearts
- 2 medium sized yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons Poultry seasoning
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium sized pan and saute onion and celery until soft, but not browned.
- Cube both loaves of bread and combine in a large bowl with onions, celery and chicken stock.
- Add salt, pepper and poultry seasoning to the moist mixture and mix again.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon mixture into muffin tins, filling each cup 3/4 full. This should make about 36 muffins, depending on the size of your tins
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until desired outside crispiness is obtained.
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.