If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gin and stirred, this drink is the most classic cocktail of all.
- Erika Kotite
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce vermouth
- Green olive or lemon twist
- Pour gin and vermouth into a shaker filled partway with ice.
- Stir vigorously with a long-handled cocktail spoon for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain liquid into a chilled martini glass. Garnish.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.