If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was a recipe of my Aunt El's who passed away a few years ago. It is a super easy recipe that is perfect for football gatherings, get togethers, or anytime you have a craving for wings. I always get requests for these!!! - jenbonoma
Serves a crowd
- 3 pounds of chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 squirt of sriracha
- Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken wings in a greased baking dish. Bake for 1 hour until well done and sauce is caramelized. if chicken starts to burn reduce heat.
- After about 30 mins turn each wing over so that they can cook on both sides. I leave them in the over till the sauce is nicely caramelized but just be careful not to let them burn