If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious side dish of spiced cauliflower, potatoes and peas. Serve alongside any curry dish. —Preena
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup peas
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Arvinda's Madras Masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped, to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon Arvinda's Garam Masala, to garnish (optional)
- Heat oil in large pot on medium heat. Add mustard and cumin seeds. Fry until they sizzle and mustard seeds pop.
- Add potatoes, cauliflower and peas. Sprinkle in Arvinda’s Madras Masala and salt. Mix.
- Cover pot and cook on low heat until potatoes are tender and cooked. Remove in a serving dish and garnish with Arvinda’s Garam Masala and cilantro. Serve with another Indian curry, flatbread and rice.
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is Your Cilantro Contaminated?