Author Notes: A delicious side dish of spiced cauliflower, potatoes and peas. Serve alongside any curry dish. - Preena
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup peas
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Arvinda's Madras Masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped, to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon Arvinda's Garam Masala, to garnish (optional)
- Heat oil in large pot on medium heat. Add mustard and cumin seeds. Fry until they sizzle and mustard seeds pop.
- Add potatoes, cauliflower and peas. Sprinkle in Arvinda’s Madras Masala and salt. Mix.
- Cover pot and cook on low heat until potatoes are tender and cooked. Remove in a serving dish and garnish with Arvinda’s Garam Masala and cilantro. Serve with another Indian curry, flatbread and rice.