If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just in time for Super Bowl Sunday, here's a margarita that lets all of the natural flavors shine through. —Erika Kotite
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces Cointreau
- 2 ounces fresh-squeezed lime juice (plus spent lime rind)
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup
- Coarse sea salt
- Additional lime wedges (for garnish)
- Mix tequila, Cointreau, lime juice and agave syrup in a shaker or large measuring cup filled partway with ice and stir or shake until thoroughly chilled.
- Spread salt on a plate. Rub rims of two rocks glasses with the spent lime. Turn glasses upside down in the salt. Fill glasses with ice and pour in the margarita liquid. Add lime wedge to each.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
DIY Nutter Butters Are Better
Sandwich cookies that take peanut butter seriously
DIY Nutter Butters.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
How to make bouillabaisse.
We give it 8 tentacles up.