If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 3 to 4
- 3 Medium Red Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Marjoram
- 2 Cloves of Garlic minced
- 1/2 Medium Onion
- 1/2 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 6 Sausage Links
- 6 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pull out desired pan (I like using a 12" round stone)
- Cut potatoes into bite size piece, mince the garlic and toss in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, and majoram. Once tossed place in pan and put into the oven for 30 to 40 minutes (note: just turning brown) making sure to check and flip at 15 minutes.
- While waiting cook sausage links, take off heat to cool once done. Chop onion and red bell pepper. Cut sausage when manageable.
- Take pan out and add sausage, onion, red bell pepper and eggs placing them far enough apart to making individual servings. Place bake into the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. (Note: we like.our yolks alittle runny so longer if you don't)
- Take out and enjoy!