Author Notes: raw granola recipe using dehydrated buckwheat groats - honeyhoney
- 1 cup dehydrated buckwheat groats (or sprouted and baked in oven on a low temperature)
- 2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw almond butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- combine the already dehydrated buckwheat, nuts, seeds and spices in one bowl, in a separated bowl add melted coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla extract, orange juice and agave and mix well. then combine the wet and the dry ingredients and mix well.
- spread on a dehydrator tray and dehydrated for about 5 hours.