Author Notes: Still crazy good after all these years. Simple to make and goes down easy. Try one tonight! - Erika Kotite
- 1 sugar cube
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- Orange peel (for garnish)
- Place sugar cube in bottom of a rocks glass. Add bitters and a splash of water.
- Crush sugar thoroughly with a wooden muddler or strong spoon.
- Pour in the whiskey, place a few ice cubes in the glass, and stir until well chilled.
- Garnish with orange peel.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!