Author Notes: I made these as a part of a bridal shower buffet and they were very well received. These savory little bites are easy to make and store well. Stack them in little cellophane bags with a ribbon on top and you are ready to go! - Berna
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- pinches salt
- pinches mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Mix the flour and butter in a food processor until crumbly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until dough forms a ball.
- Roll the dough into a log shape, wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
- Slice the log into 1/4" slices. Bake at 375 degrees until brown around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift