If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made these as a part of a bridal shower buffet and they were very well received. These savory little bites are easy to make and store well. Stack them in little cellophane bags with a ribbon on top and you are ready to go! - Berna
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- pinches salt
- pinches mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Mix the flour and butter in a food processor until crumbly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until dough forms a ball.
- Roll the dough into a log shape, wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
- Slice the log into 1/4" slices. Bake at 375 degrees until brown around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce