If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and easy Asian noodle dish with what I had in the fridge at the moment, broccolini! You can use any type of rice noodle you prefer, i just had Pad Thai style noodles in the cupboard. Enjoy! - Megan Mitchell
For the noodles
- 8 ounces Pad Thai Style Rice Noodles
- 1 pound Broccolini, ends trimmed 1/2 inch
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes (or per package directions). Remove and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Add brocollini to same boiling water. Blanch for 3-4 minutes then immediately place into ice bath.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl, mix thoroughly.
- Bring a large nonstick skillet or wok up to medium heat. Pour in half of the sauce. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the drained noodles to pan and toss with sauce. (If it looks too dry add more sauce) Add in the broccolini and remaining sauce. Toss to combine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with the sliced green onions and more sesame seeds if you want.
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
The Best Cinnamon Rolls