If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ok before you turn away from this recipe I am mostly putting on it here to keep for myself. :-D. But for the person who active at the gym or looking for a snack in between meals to help with weight loss here you go. Inspired by www.mealsandmovesblog.com .... If you have vegan friends I have I have those options in there as well. —ZombieCupcake
Serves 4 to 6 (or one hungry me before i go to the gym)
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1 Scoop of Chocolate Whey Powder (or 1 1/2 Scoop Soy Powder)
- 1 Medium Banana
- 5 Egg Whites (or 1 cup soy yogurt)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Non stick spray
- Add all the ingredients into a blender. Mix for 3 to 5 minutes.
- While letting the batter rest. Warm up your waffle iron to the medium setting.
- Lightly coat iron with non stick spray. Cook until done if yours is like mine when the light tuns green I usually give it an extra minute. Note: I like to top these with a teaspoon of peanut butter. Hail to the king
A Zucchini Spaghetti to Fawn Over
A fried and fabulous classic
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
This pasta's mint to be.