If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An absinthe-tinctured, savor-it-slowly cocktail straight from New Orleans. —Erika Kotite
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 3 dashes Peychaud bitters
- 1 barspoon Herbsaint or absinthe (sub Pernod in a pinch)
- Lemon twist
- Combine whiskey, simple syrup, and Peychaud bitters in a shaker filled partway with ice. Stir well.
- Pour absinthe in a rocks glass and swirl to coat. Pour out excess.
- Strain contents of shaker into the glass.
- Rub rim of glass with lemon twist and discard.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Well, This is Appeeling
Tomato skins, meet salt
Tomato skins, meet salt.
This weekend's reading.
It's time to travel.
Out of the park toppings.
Put cake on a pedestal.