If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this as a present because it is so easy and very quick to make. So, it can be a last minute present that feels like you invested time and thoughts. Plus it will last quite a while, so your gift getter will be able to enjoy it with so many things as a condiment (cheese, fish, chicken, even as a nice addition to simple salad dressing) and it will keep bring back sweet holiday memories for a while. —Cordelia
Makes about a cup
- 1 jam-packed cup of kalamata olives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 3 Anchovy filets in olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zets
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients in the in a food processor and process for a few minutes until chopped well but not completely smooth but just a bit chunky.
- Serve with cheese and crackers or condiment for grilled fish or chicken.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is your cilantro contaminated?