Author Notes: I love this as a present because it is so easy and very quick to make. So, it can be a last minute present that feels like you invested time and thoughts. Plus it will last quite a while, so your gift getter will be able to enjoy it with so many things as a condiment (cheese, fish, chicken, even as a nice addition to simple salad dressing) and it will keep bring back sweet holiday memories for a while. - Cordelia
Makes about a cup
- 1 jam-packed cup of kalamata olives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 3 Anchovy filets in olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zets
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients in the in a food processor and process for a few minutes until chopped well but not completely smooth but just a bit chunky.
- Serve with cheese and crackers or condiment for grilled fish or chicken.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift