Author Notes: Vegan, gluten free, sugar free cookies that are healthy and delicious! Quinoa is kosher for Passover so these cookies can be eaten by those celebrating. - DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 2 Large frozen bananas
- 2 Tsp 100% cocoa powder
- 1/3 Tsp coarse sea salt
- 3.5 Tbsp unsweetened pear butter
- 1 Tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2 Tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white chia seeds
- 1.5 Cups quinoa flakes
- 1/2-2/3 Cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Blend bananas, cocoa, salt, pear butter, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and cider vinegar in a food processor until smooth. It should look like banana ice cream.
- Add oil and chia and blend till smooth. Add quinoa flakes and pulse till incorporated. Add chocolate chips and pulse to incorporate.
- Bake in centre of oven until golden and slightly firm to the touch (about 20 minutes).
- Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes.