If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cruchy, refreshing and oh so colourful. Who could resist this tasty combination —Marisa R
- 1 fennel bulb, stems removed, save fronds for garnish
- 1 blood orange
- 1 pomegrant, seeded
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mint, washed and chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the fennel bulb in half. Core, remove outer leave if damaged. Julienne into lengthwise slices. Using a knife cut away the orange peel. Over a bowl catching the juices, slice wedges between the white membrane of the orange. Squeeze any remaining juice from the membrane into the bowl. In a large bowl mix by hand the fennel, orange, and pomegrant seeds. Decoratively spread into a platter. Whisk the oil, vinegar, mint, seasoning and juices together. Pour over salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fennel
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.