If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe - Tricia Summers
- 1/4 ounce Can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon Finely chopped onions
- 3/4 ounce Frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 pinch Paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together condensed cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, egg and onion.
- Place frozen broccoli into a very large mixing bowl. (I like to use my large stainless steel bowl to mix this recipe thoroughly.)
- Break up the frozen broccoli.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape soup-mayonnaise mixture on top of broccoli, and mix well.
- Sprinkle on cheese and mix well.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish, and smooth top of casserole.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and paprika
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour in the preheated oven.
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.