Author Notes: Delicious Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe - Tricia Summers
- 1/4 ounce Can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon Finely chopped onions
- 3/4 ounces Frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 pinch Paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together condensed cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, egg and onion.
- Place frozen broccoli into a very large mixing bowl. (I like to use my large stainless steel bowl to mix this recipe thoroughly.)
- Break up the frozen broccoli.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape soup-mayonnaise mixture on top of broccoli, and mix well.
- Sprinkle on cheese and mix well.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish, and smooth top of casserole.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and paprika
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour in the preheated oven.