If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken soup isn't the only soup. Veggies and fruits make a great soup too. It's delicate, sublime and nutritious. It transports me to the countryside surrounded by green and flowers, feeling the air and the flavor of spring. —Lola Lobato
- 2 bunches watercress
- 3 pears, cored, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 leek, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- In a soup pot, at low heat melt the butter.
- Add the leek and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add the pear and cook covered for few minutes also until tender.
- Add the watercress, vegetable stock and continue cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cream and puree in the blender.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste and serve with a piece of country bread if desired.
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.