Author Notes: Quick and easy no fuss, on the go breakfast or snack.
Great for anytime of the day for big and small kids
Nutritious and delicious - Marisa R
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened almond milk or 2%milk
- 4 almonds
- 1 oz. cranberries
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh mixed berries or any fruit you like!
- Place the oats into a food safe container with a sealable lid. Pour the milk over the oats. Add the nuts and cranberries. Stir, seal and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to eat add the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal