If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A crumble topping with the smooth rich tartness of raspberry and dates. Nutritious and delicious a great breakfast, snack or dessert without the guilt! —Marisa R
- 2 envelopes of cinnamon oatmeal packets
- 1 1/2 cups 1 minute oats
- 2 heaping tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Filling Recipe:
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 400g pkg. pureed dates (if not available use whole pitted dates)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- In a small pot mix dates, cinnamon, water and jam. Stir on medium heat until blended and softened. If using whole dates, mash with a fork as they begin to soften. Some texture is perfectly fine. Remove to cool slightly. In a large bowl mix dry ingredients and 1 tsp cinnamon. Using a pastry knife cutting shortening into dry flours. Spray a 10"x 8" casserole dish with nonstick spray. Sprinkle 1/2 of the crumb mixture onto the bottom of dish and using the back of your fingers press crumbs down firmly. Dollop large spoonfuls of date mixture over crumbs and spread evenly from side to side. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top to cover filling. Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 35min. Allow to rest 10 min. then cut into squares and allow to cool completely. *If it cools completely before cutting it will be firm and sticky*
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.