Author Notes: Comfort food without the processing. - we eat. happy.
- 1lb organic chicken breast, diced into chunks
- 1 organic egg
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 2 tsp herbs de Provence
- olive oil
- sea salt & cracked pepper
- Preheat the oven 450 degrees & lightly oil a large baking pan. In a shallow bowl, mix together bread crumbs, herbs & a pinch of seasoning.
- Put the chicken, egg, garlic & a pinch of sea salt & cracked pepper in a food processor & blitz until completely smooth. The mixture with be a bit wet, but that is good.
- With damp or oiled hands, from the meat into little balls. Roll through crumb mixture, tap off the excess, & place on the baking sheet & press slightly flat. Repeat until the mixture is gone.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn on the broiler, move to the top shelf & cook for 2 more minutes. Serve with organic ketchup or homemade hoisin sauce.