If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Comfort food without the processing. —we eat. happy.
- 1lb organic chicken breast, diced into chunks
- 1 organic egg
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 2 tsp herbs de Provence
- olive oil
- sea salt & cracked pepper
- Preheat the oven 450 degrees & lightly oil a large baking pan. In a shallow bowl, mix together bread crumbs, herbs & a pinch of seasoning.
- Put the chicken, egg, garlic & a pinch of sea salt & cracked pepper in a food processor & blitz until completely smooth. The mixture with be a bit wet, but that is good.
- With damp or oiled hands, from the meat into little balls. Roll through crumb mixture, tap off the excess, & place on the baking sheet & press slightly flat. Repeat until the mixture is gone.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn on the broiler, move to the top shelf & cook for 2 more minutes. Serve with organic ketchup or homemade hoisin sauce.
We're obsessed with savory yogurt
Savory yogurt is whey cool.
DIY Nutter Butters.
Shop our new office.
How to make bouillabaisse.
Just shrub it off.